Multiple Dates (6) & Venues – see below
2nd Annual Listening Room Film Festival – Part 1 of 3
Henry Turner Jr.’s Listening Room, 2733 North St. – Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Dates: Fri. & Sat., Dec. 8, 9, 15, & 17, 2023 from 3:00pm to midnight
Other Venues: The 2nd Annual Listening Room Film Festival (6) Multiple days & Locations)
2nd Annual Listening Room Film Festival – Part 2 of 3
Goodwood Library, 7711 Goodwood Blvd., Baton Rouge, LA 70806
Sat., Dec.10, 2023 from 2 – 9pm.
2nd Annual Listening Room Film Festival – Part 3 of 3
Downtown River Center Library 250 North Boulevard, Baton Rouge, LA 70802.
Sat., Dec. 16, 2023 from 2 – 8pm
I want to participate, what must I do?
The vendor application online form is available on the event listing under the ‘Schedule’ page on this website. By completing the online form, you agree that you have read and agree to the information provided below.
A printable PDF version of the application is also available and is linked in the event listing.
TO PAY FOR THIS MARKET, after submitting your online application you will be redirected to the online payment portal where you can pay via credit card securely. You can also pay with a cash or a money order, Zelle or PayPal.
To pay additional fees, please visit https://www.ewmediagroup.com/Payments
NOTE: The form you fill out there to use your credit card is not the application.
TO SUBMIT THE PDF APPLICATION, you can
- Scan & email it to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- FAX it to me toll-free at 866-875-8960 – no cover page needed;
- Snail-mail it to me. EWMedia, 6606 FM 1488, #148-116, Magnolia, TX 77354.
If you do snail mail it to me please call me and let me know.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The website will send you a receipt immediately upon payment. We will send you
another receipt before the Market to make sure we are on the same page as far as
what you are ordering and what you have paid.
On the Thursday morning before the Festival, I will email you load-in information.
Although there is general load-in information in the vendor packet, this information is
superseded by the load-in information you get the week of the Festival.
TEMP HELP FOR LOAD-IN is available for hire. Must be arranged in advance.
We would appreciate you sharing any Festival publicity you receive with your own
mailing list. Please call or email if you have questions.
- CONFIRMATION AND BOOTH ASSIGNMENT: Booth space is limited and vendors are selected on
first-come/first-serve basis. Acceptance and booth location are determined by the date application and full
payment are postmarked or received. We will send a payment receipt immediately and a load-in
information packet via email on Thursday morning before the Festival.
- BOOTH SPACE: Spaces are 10’x10’ or 10’x20’ (see #20 for larger sizes). For an additional fee, you may
be able to rent 5 feet of additional space external to your booth, allowing you to sell out of 2 sides of your
booth. See the 10’x15’ column on the Rental Fee chart on the first page of this application.
- SALES / SUBLEASING: Sales must take place within your booth space. No subleasing of booths allowed.
Festival only provides the space; Vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- EQUIPMENT RENTAL: The Festival is not renting equipment. For suggestions, contact us.
- EXCLUSIVITY – Types of merchandise sold must be included in application and approved by festival.
For an exclusive on any product call 832-413-2217 or email email@example.com
- FOOD VENDORS: Vendors may sell Food and Beverage. Temporary Health Permit – Contact us for
Application. You must have a Fire Extinguisher (Rated 2-A, 10-B:C or better or Rated K if cooking in oil)
with a current inspection sticker. Flooring – you must have flooring – we will send requirements;
- REQUIRED FOOD VENDOR INSURANCE: Food vendors must have a minimum $1 million per
occurrence, $2, million general aggregate liability insurance naming the following as Additional Insured:
the Listening Room Film Festival, Henry Turner, Jr. The City of Baton Rouge, Parish of East Baton
Rouge, River Center Library, Goodwood Library and EWMedia. Call us if you need help securing this.
- SITE PROTECTION AROUND YOUR BOOTH: Flooring requirements for food booths are set by the
City of Baton Rouge. We will send you those after you apply. They are not difficult but it is the vendor’s
responsibility to ensure that no grease or other waste gets onto the concrete or the grass. You will be charged
for steam cleaning if there is a problem.
- WASTE DISPOSAL: it is responsibility of each vendor to keep the booth and the surrounding area clean.
Vendors must provide their own garbage receptacles and garbage bags. Double-bag food waste. The
Festival will have a waste trailer on-site. It is the vendor’s responsibility to dispose of their trash bags in
this waste trailer. Do not put them in the Festival’s trash cans.
- EVENT DAY SETUP: Vendors will not set up until fees are paid. Location: Varies, you will be sent
load-in information the Thurs. before the event. Vendor Check-in will be included in the load-in
information. The Day-of Information Packet you receive Thurs. AM before the Festival will give you
specific instructions. You may not be able to pull up to your booth, so bring a dolly. Bring your receipt as
only paid vendors will be allowed into the unloading area. Vendors who have not applied and paid are not
guaranteed space. Vehicles: Not allowed on festival grounds. Vendors requiring restocking of supplies may
re-enter the festival with a dolly. Parking: There is extensive parking close to the festival site. More
information, see Day-Of Event Info Packet. Business Hours: Vendors must be ready for business one
hour before start-time.
- PROHIBITED: Vendors may not sell alcohol, drug paraphernalia, guns, fireworks, weapons, apparel
displaying profanity or sexually explicit items. Vendors may not play their own music at this event.
- SALES TAX: It is the vendor’s responsibility to adhere to city and state tax guidelines in the collection
and payment of sales tax.
- ONLY ITEMS listed in your vendor application and approved by the festival may be sold.
- SECURITY: The Festival has security. Vendors are solely responsible for the security of their cash,
coupons, equipment, goods, inventory, supplies or any other property.
- FESTIVAL GUIDELINES will be strictly monitored. If violations occur, two warnings will be issued.
Additional violations will result in removal from the Festival site by Police without refund.
- ACTS OF GOD: The festival producers, promoters, sponsors, staff/employees, volunteers, etc. are in
no way responsible or liable for personal adversity or acts of God.
- RAIN OUT POLICY: If a date is cancelled due to rain, technical problems or any other act of God
beyond the control of the festival the following shall apply: If a rain date for the Festival is scheduled,
Vendor may set up and the basic booth fee only will be waived. Other fees will still apply.
- LODGING: Festival vendors, employees, contractors & attendees seeking discounted rates at local
hotels / motels can contact Dee at Deech Global Travel @ 225-747-0057 firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: To get these discounts, you must go through the agency; they are not available if you contact
the hotel / motel directly. We work with Dee on all of our festivals.